Reserve Fund Studies
Reserve fund studies are used primarily by home-owner associations (HOA’s), condominiums, and like communities that share common areas of the property and capital expenditures. The studies help with budgeting exercises by estimating the cost and timing of future system repairs or replacements. At Monument Commercial Inspections, our team provides the professional studies and information you need to make the best decisions now and in the future. Request a proposal now or call (904) 660-2915 to speak with one of our experienced team members.
Capital Reserve Fund Study & Analysis
- Evaluates the current condition of property assets and systems
- Forecasts when major repairs or replacements will be required
- Uses 20 year period for projections; shorter or longer periods are optional
What’s Typically Included in a Reserve Fund Study?
The assets and systems included in a capital reserve fund study can vary greatly depending upon the features of the HOA, apartment complex, or condominium property. The following are examples of common items included in the analysis:
- Building Exteriors – Foundations, roofing, windows, doors, siding, balconies, painting, etc.
- Systems – Plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling, alarms and security, etc.
- Interiors – Flooring, doors, painting, etc.
- Miscellaneous – Parking lots, sidewalks, landscaping, pools, spas, tennis and basketball courts, etc.
In addition to reserve fund studies for home-owner associations and similar communities, we offer commercial building inspections, problem investigations, balcony inspections, specialty evaluations, environmental reports, and permit history reports in Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Gainesville, and the surrounding areas of Florida. To request your proposal now, call (904) 660-2915 and speak with one of the experienced team members at Monument Commercial Inspections.